Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice Effective Date: 23-09-2023 Last Updated: 23-09-2023 Infinium-Tech (“Company”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Infinium-Tech website (the “Website”). Notification of Infringement If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Website, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, with sufficient detail that we may locate it.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.